I make music and things with code
An experienced full stack web developer from Sweden, based in Berlin. Functional programmer in training, passionate about Clojure/Script.
Web Audio nerd and wonky beatmaker, digging in dusty crates and chopping samples. Student of algorithmic composition and live coding. Hacking on ideas to aid and improve creative expression.
Previously at Microsoft and Wunderlist.
- trn.gl is a music programming language and development environment
- prost asserts arguments and function return values in ClojureScript
- strukt helps to create ClojureScript maps and validate their shape
- Run ClojureScript functions in Node.js with boot-eval-cljs
- Execute shell commands in Boot with boot-exec
- adamrenklint.com v8
For more thoughts, experiments and guides: browse the archive.