I make music and things with code
Experienced and curious software developer and leader, based in Berlin. Functional programmer in training, passionate about Clojure/Script.
Programming wonky beats with chopped samples and expressive code. Student and explorer of algorithmic composition and live coding.
Previously at Microsoft and Wunderlist.
- trn.gl is a music programming language and development environment
- prost asserts arguments and function return values in ClojureScript
- strukt helps to create ClojureScript maps and validate their shape
- Run ClojureScript functions in Node.js with boot-eval-cljs
- Execute shell commands in Boot with boot-exec
- adamrenklint.com v8
For more thoughts, experiments and guides: browse the archive.