Currently working on ▲ trn.gl, a simple and expressive music programming language and development environment, in ClojureScript.
- trn.gl is a music programming language and development environment
- prost asserts arguments and function return values in ClojureScript
- strukt helps to create ClojureScript maps and validate their shape
- qwak is a minimal ascii dialect for expressing step sequences
- Dilla is a resilient Web Audio clock with expressive position notation
- atom-block-cursor is a plugin for fancy cursor customization in Atom
- asimov.js is an awesome web content server and static site generator